devon
Been Around the Block
Hey guys, just picked up a '72 (twin) cb350 and she's missing a few things. I figure the air box should be pretty easy to come by with everyone throwing pods on theirs. I'm up in Canada (Edmonton) - would prefer within Canada due to shipping but don't really care.. Let me know what you've got// how much $$$.
-The carbs are missing a few things - I'd love to buy a whole rack if you've got 'em for a decent price. Otherwise, for sure I'm missing the bowls - I'll have to see what else when she gets to my garage.
-The airbox is completely missing (including the rubber carb boots)
-The throttle/right hand switch assembly that's on there is mangled and doesn't look like a cb350 original.
-The left side points cover is missing
-the points themselves are in disrepair - I'll look into cleaning them though?
Thanks,
Devon 8)
-The carbs are missing a few things - I'd love to buy a whole rack if you've got 'em for a decent price. Otherwise, for sure I'm missing the bowls - I'll have to see what else when she gets to my garage.
-The airbox is completely missing (including the rubber carb boots)
-The throttle/right hand switch assembly that's on there is mangled and doesn't look like a cb350 original.
-The left side points cover is missing
-the points themselves are in disrepair - I'll look into cleaning them though?
Thanks,
Devon 8)