Yea the 36 one and the front. I think I need one from a 76-78. Can you tell me the diameter of the axle that it goes too. I'm trying to put a xs650 hub on a 82 xv920 forks. I think I'll have to get the my axle machined or the xs650 axle machined. There is a pdf file on viragotechforum.com but when I click on it says this file no longer exist. Thanks Tim
There's an axle diameter listing on the site somewhere - do a search and I think you should find it.
I believe the XS front axle is 17mm. At least the one I just measured is You can do wheel bearing swaps to match a different axle, but choices are limited. Not sure what the XV920 front axle is like.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.