Post a pic of your latest purchase

Bought the Uni version of the air box filter for my 7fitty. I've been happy with their pod filters on the other bikes. It's also half the price of K&N.

47a4eb85ad3d101f1e3130cb0e179636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That and Maxima FAB-1 is IMO the best defense against dirt ingestion. A little more work but worth it in the long run.

JustinLonghorn said:

Been kicking around the Tach/Speedo combo without lights: Do you know if the antenna can be mounted under plastic i.e. plastic tail?? I already bought this: nosecone for a bucket and don't have a gauge yet ???

$_57.JPG

Attachments

• GPS Gauge.JPG
    GPS Gauge.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,022
We're a dealer for Speedhut. Lemme know if anyone needs anything and I can usually save you a few bucks. Markup on those gauges is usually in the 10%-20% range, so it won't be a bunch, but a dollar is a dollar...

High scrambler pipe for one of the Nortons.
Probably will swap out the muffler for a supertrapp or something.
f73e6eddc31c93125896cbe876e37151_zps3pabvsqp.jpg

R6 switch set arrived... Finish up the last of the wiring today, nothing left but to hang the IV of life juice and push launch
1d2f3314e4085c5169afee646270a3a6.jpg

mint with only 14k on the clocks 8) 8) 8)

Attachments

• IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 176
Tune-A-Fish said:
R6 switch set arrived... Finish up the last of the wiring today, nothing left but to hang the IV of life juice and push launch
1d2f3314e4085c5169afee646270a3a6.jpg

Those risers are schweet =)

doc_rot said:
mint with only 14k on the clocks 8) 8) 8)

Aww I miss my Aprilia. This thing is sweet! Electrics are really the only main "problems" with the bikes. Congrats on a low mile twin with some grunt. 8)

CharlieT said:
Nice! My son has a Falco and just loves it. Has it had the "derestricting mod"?
Im still new to this bike, so not sure what you mean. the owner put on an arrow exhaust and chipped it. other than that it appears to be pretty unmolested.

Back
Top Bottom