Custom Made Wiring Harnesses

I have a cb350g and was wondering how much with the killswitch? I also want to know if this will hook up to the original ignition switch with the round brown pigtail?

Unfortunately, it will not hook into the round connectors you get on the Honda 350s. A replacement connector is installed free of charge (the same type used on the later models like the CB360).
If your bike didn't come with a kill switch, one can be wired in (also free of charge) to match whatever control assembly you had in mind.

Hey Sonreir! So tell me, can you do any chopper harnesses? Like a 79 ironhead? They should be 100% easier then jap bikes, right? I also need one for my CB350F. Thanks man

Yessir. I'd be happy to handle tackle a Harley. I'm doing a CB550 chopper harness right now. 350F won't be a problem, either.

Due to a change in supplier, I don't usually offer these on their own anymore because the price went up. If you wanted one though, the cost would be $20 and that includes the prices of shipping within the USA. It's a hardwired component though, so it would need to be spliced into your existing harness (I can provide guidance for that step).

not a problem wiring it in. does that provide the right voltage to charge the phone? i assume is has some kind of converter built in?

Cool. How do I go about getting one ? How long is the wire? Will it reach from the headlight bucket up to the bars?

Looking at about three weeks at the moment. The orders have really been coming in since the weather has turned.

Tagged!!!! This is awesome I am going to need 2 in the near future!. An '73 XS650 and a '73 CB350.

I'll shoot you a PM when I get the chance to take off the wiring harnesses.

All right man... let's do this. I want to do 2 with you.... 73 CB350F & 79 Harley Ironhead, since you said you were down to give it a shot. Let's discuss...

Back
Top Bottom