Work / Shop Aprons / Tool Rolls

Re: Work / Shop Aprons

Can you get Nomex in different colors like the canvas? Not that it's a fashion show, but....fuck who am I kidding, it's a fashion show.

Nomex isn't too difficult to get in Black, Red, Orange, and Blue.

I however bought some overstock Military Spec Digital Camo Nomex.
02907c2e53e11c6c4e1f43b555933c62_zpsa19eefd4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkG9KRPWOS8

I ripped my current apron in half yesterday,so i will be anxiously waiting,lol

coyote13 said:
Did you get it caught in your lathe? ;D

Couldn't resist...
lmao!!!!! It was a couple years old already and it got caught on a frame.

Also ordered Sage color Nomex thread for the Welder's apron. For now I think I'll stick with the Brown cotton webbing straps, as they should be out of the way, unless people think the straps also need to be fire resistant. I can get Mil Spec Nomex webbing in the sage color, but it will bring the price up about $12.

I haven't caught a strap on fire yet,lol. So thats cool with me.

If you get a chance to catch a strap-on fire, you should. It's hilarious.

I've been meaning to apologize for laughing instead of grabbing a fire extinguisher or something, buddy

There's a new comic strip for ya Rich Ard.

Two guys working in a garage, maybe grinding something.. Guy wearing an apron says "AH, my straps on fire!" Other guy turns his head and stares at a pile of strap-ons on a work bench and says "naw, no, your strap-ons are just fine." While his friend goes up in flames.

JohnGoFast said:
There's a new comic strip for ya Rich Ard.

Two guys working in a garage, maybe grinding something.. Guy wearing an apron says "AH, my straps on fire!" Other guy turns his head and stares at a pile of strap-ons on a work bench and says "naw, no, your strap-ons are just fine." While his friend goes up in flames.

I like it!

Anyway, how many dildoes fit in this thing?

Back
Top Bottom