New Jersey sr500 tracker/scrambler

We were talking in shout yesterday about the spark looking like it's the issue and he took the carb apart again. :-\

i went and checked and the old bp6es was getting spark just not a nice big spark cause it was dirty I swapped in this fucking equivalent the broad told me at autozone was the same as a bp6es I told her it was for a fucking motorcycle I knew she was gonna fuck me over... im going to my home town today and they have all the bp6's hopefully a five.

Nj732port said:
i went and checked and the old bp6es was getting spark just not a nice big spark cause it was dirty
A fouled plug grounds to the plug body and the motor because carbon carries a charge. If you're not getting a fat blue spark, it's more than that.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Look in yer jeans

I can barely fit a wallet and cell phone in my jeans... ;D I did make sure the connections were tight :-\ but that's all I can do as far as the electrical until I find this thing. 1/8-1/4 is garbage after that it feels/sounds better. plug is sooty dry and black. I rode for a couple hours yesterday with no real issues other than shitty throttle feeling.

carblft1.jpg
you need the bleed type needle jet, correct needle and correct slide cuta away and an accel plump
do yourself the biggest favor of the riding DECADE pull off that pos 2 stroke jetted metering block you would be better off with a brick and a couple holes drilled init
get a stock carb last time i say it or pony up for something specifacallty set up for a thumper,DELORTO PUMPER OF a big ducati,or guzzi aircooled twin for example 2 valvers,obsolete shit, not modern 4 valvers,not some LQC mx 450 uh uh WONT WORK,but srsly go back to stock

that carb is only good for wot,(wide open throttle) it will never give anywhere near the power and ridability of the stock one unless you ride at 6k + rpm all day thgat is if you can walk on water and get it running even that good TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE BIKE
it will always stumble if you try to goose it without babybing it,WHY ? no accel plump
please read these excellent splainations by taIzler and sonyrear both of them know more than i do about these and plenty other ridability issues
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=39693.0
even ifyou get all the right parts its still not a job you can do,its a job for a very skilled tuner ANY major carb swap is,unless of course you hate money, hate spare time,hate a bike that rides good,love breaking kicker mechanisms and love the smell of raw gas in glendas........mmm umm ..... hair
carblft1.jpg
carblft1.jpg

809fd9a2fe802c73e147a6d530ff6d33.jpg

xb33bsa said:
carblft1.jpg
you need the bleed type needle jet, correct needle and correct slide cuta away and an accel plump
do yourself the biggest favor of the riding DECADE pull off that pos 2 stroke jetted metering block you would be better off with a brick and a couple holes drilled init
get a stock carb last time i say it or pony up for something specifacallty set up for a thumper,DELORTO PUMPER OF a big ducati,or guzzi aircooled twin for example 2 valvers,obsolete shit, not modern 4 valvers,not some LQC mx 450 uh uh WONT WORK,but srsly go back to stock

that carb is only good for wot,(wide open throttle) it will never give anywhere near the power and ridability of the stock one unless you ride at 6k + rpm all day thgat is if you can walk on water and get it running even that good TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE BIKE
it will always stumble if you try to goose it without babybing it,WHY ? no accel plump
please read these excellent splainations by taIzler and sonyrear both of them know more than i do about these and plenty other ridability issues
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=39693.0
even ifyou get all the right parts its still not a job you can do,its a job for a very skilled tuner ANY major carb swap is,unless of course you hate money, hate spare time,hate a bike that rides good,love breaking kicker mechanisms and love the smell of raw gas in glendas........mmm umm ..... hair
carblft1.jpg
carblft1.jpg

809fd9a2fe802c73e147a6d530ff6d33.jpg

do you have any vm34ss with intact pumper linkage?

Tune-A-Fish said:
Sounds like good advice... Got any idea how to make this: a working bank of gas gusherz?
91f63e73b0e82b2fc21f9b983188a071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
man i would stray away from retro fitting a cv carb,to many mysterious nuances to spoil the tune,eh ?
slide valve is the shit ,hell even an early xl350 oem carb would probably work tits or an early xr/xl500 carb would be hands down qualified fer the job but tt sr xt 500 lots of them out there just gotta get a known good 'un
there are so many culls selling on ebay with no description on shit its astounding
how the fuck can you sell with no actual words about condition ,the mind reels,but its an alarming trend on ebozo ..... one blurry, feces smeared pitchur, zero words, wtthehellfuck,over

boom shaka laka boom http://zoomzoomparts.com/products/1996-1997-1998-yamaha-kodiak-400-carburetor-yfm-400-4x4-carb-atv-yfm400
you said you want to learn willies ?

xb33bsa said:
man i would stray away from retro fitting a cv carb,to many mysterious nuances to spoil the tune,eh ?
slide valve is the shit ,hell even an early xl350 oem carb would probably work tits or an early xr/xl500 carb would be hands down qualified fer the job but tt sr xt 500 lots of them out there just gotta get a known good 'un
there are so many culls selling on ebay with no description on shit its astounding
how the fuck can you sell with no actual words about condition ,the mind reels,but its an alarming trend on ebozo ..... one blurry, feces smeared pitchur, zero words, wtthehellfuck,over

Em R the stock crabs mang... 82 GPZed 750

Gangs all here guess I have to wash it all now
72afcea592fcf11c59c8d28a3faf0b41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

i know put a 2 into one fannymold and run half those bitchjes on a single tract esay, cxman he be all like, aint lookin the blind side,holmes
swing it back again,put 8 crabs in yer 4banger tract ogee

i still say that 400 kodiak quad carb would give some stump pulling fun man,to a tt500, i aint jokin
flatslider pumper the whole carbdesigned fer midrange jooce who in there right mind wants to panic rev a tt500 anyway goddam grips get bigger than a pikle jar
i know i have have had to walk down canyons and ride out/catwalking other peeps tt500's they will rev and climb but you cant hang onto the grips/bars tight they'll just grow in defiance

Back
Top Bottom