72 CL100, Piglet

Re: Piglet- 6 to 12v, ITS ALIVE!!!

Sonreir said:

Thanks bro! 8) Reminds me, assuming you are printing the Sparckmoto decals yourself at home. Im needing 3 of them 1.75" diameter rather than the 3" one you just sent. 3" is too big to stick on the fork tube and fit nice. ::) Thanks!

Re: Piglet- 6 to 12v, ITS ALIVE!!!

Thanks so much guys, it really does mean a lot to me. :D

Re: Piglet-Too many Irons in the fire

Looking good. Mine has a red side cover on the left and the original yellow everywhere else. it seems to run well and will make a nice pitbike.

If 6V was good enough for my grandpop, it's good enough for me!

Sure would be nice to be able to see the instrument gauge lights in daylight, though.. :-\

Peach try these. https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/rv-led-replacement-bulbs/ba9s-led-bulb-4-led-ba9s-retrofit-rvb/2537/ I used the 6v colored ones that matched the blue, Amber and green indicators and used a red one for the Guages light an additional plus is they draw less current

45exmayor said:
Peach try these. https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/rv-led-replacement-bulbs/ba9s-led-bulb-4-led-ba9s-retrofit-rvb/2537/

Cool- thanks for the tip, I'm on it!

OK Next sunny day I will get you a vid. :) Weather channel says Saturday.

Woohoo, Got the non-adhesive wire wrap and the 12v condenser I almost overlooked. So I can tear this 100 down one last time and get harness finished up.

Along w the wifes Birthday gift. The Force Awakens on Blu-Ray!!! 8) Look out Saturday night.

11494-070416052321.jpeg

I know that...even still I continue to plug away on the 360.

But a guys gotta have a dream, right?

I really like riding the bike I've worked on more than just working on it;nothing like having a full 'turn-key ready ride' ;)

grcamna5 said:
I really like riding the bike I've worked on more than just working on it;nothing like having a full 'turn-key ready ride' ;)

Got that covered.

11494-130915100002.jpeg

That Twinstar is looking good :) How do you like those tires,do they handle well ?

grcamna5 said:
That Twinstar is looking good :) How do you like those tires,do they handle well ?

Thanks, its the wifes bike. Ive ridden it a few times down the road n back. So, not over 40mph or so. But, they seem ok.

Back
Top Bottom