Acceleration

There is no front fender, I had to take it off because of the tire size. When I replaced the pistons and rings I purchase the new ones from Bore Tech and then sent them off to a machinist who specializes in these bikes, he matched up some new valves also. I have not replaced the springs. The one thing I have not found, or maybe Iam looking it over. Do you tighten the clutch springs all the way and at what torque? Touche!! on the basketball ball comment.

I appreciate all the comments guys but right I have to put the bike aside. I get back to you on it though

Re: Re: Acceleration

F@b said:
There is no front fender, I had to take it off because of the tire size. When I replaced the pistons and rings I purchase the new ones from Bore Tech and then sent them off to a machinist who specializes in these bikes, he matched up some new valves also. I have not replaced the springs. The one thing I have not found, or maybe Iam looking it over. Do you tighten the clutch springs all the way and at what torque? Touche!! on the basketball ball comment.

The springs are torqued down in the clutch basket.. The numbers are in the manual from r torque specs.

-sent from sea via corked bottle

Roc City Cafe said:
wait, WHAT? you used 1mm over pistons and .25mm rings??? Did I hear that right???

Can't be right. Said the bike was running well at one point... Right? ???

he said it ran great, but can't get past 70... so maybe it sounded okay in the parking lot but couldn't get out of it's own way? he also said .25 over pistons earlier in the thread... I'm as confused as you are

Back
Top Bottom