83-84 kaw GPZ750 and 80-82 kaw 750

Bruceski

Any interest in either of these bikes? Worth anything in parts? Anyone need anything?
I don't think I'll be able to get papers on them.

4u6e5e9u.jpg

yrepesad.jpg

y6ehubyj.jpg

ypy3anaj.jpg

apa8eju6.jpg

qusy4yqa.jpg

We'll I picked them both up. Might be able to source papers for them. Will know more in a couple days. Both have aftermarket exhausts. Fork braces, pod filters,seats etc.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Look like a pretty good score! :D

I'd imagine the GPZ should attract some attention. It looks to be pretty original with the exception of the wind screen and the pipe. 'Original' Kawasaki's are rare it seems. :) Most people carve 'em up. ;)

My buddy is working on getting the titles for me. I'd like the keys too so I could mess around with them and see if I can get them running. Supposedly they've been in a garage for 20 years. A really crappy garage with raccoons getting in. The sat outside a few months until now.

Well no keys and no title.

I pulled the plugs on each bike and pushed it forward in first. The gpz turns over smooth and sounds good. Seems like that bike would make a good runner pretty easily.

The kz motor was a little sticky it freed up. Any interest in parts off the kz?

Yeah, that Gpz looks pretty salvageable. Those bikes were awesome. You might consider looking into a Vermont title.

What size are the wheels on the kz? And does it have electronic ing?

Sorry I don't get notifications from this site for some reason and I don't check it often.

I believe wheels are those sizes. And yes electronic ignition.

Had a guy come yesterday and buy some random parts. Signals, chain guard, grips, grab handle on rear near seat.

Anybody want any other parts?

Make an offer.

This stuff is new to me. I usually do jet skis. I might be off. Couldn't find anything comparable on eBay.

R
3yry8adu.jpg

eqa2usu5.jpg

3ytyby8a.jpg

anu4ura4.jpg

Here's what's available.

Engine
Harness
Headlight
Tail light
Carbs
Engine
Footpegs
Crash bars
4-1 V&H exhaust
Coils
Ignition
Gas tank
Guage cluster

I'm interested in the 18" rear wheel, the fork brace and the case guards from the KZ, and both sets of carbs. Where are you located?

Shoot me a PM, (you said you don't get notifications, so I figure maybe you'll check the thread).

Back
Top Bottom