Call for bikes - DO THE TON display at Toronto NA Int'l Motorcycle Supershow

Lunatic said:
You can put my name on one of them :)

Man, if you let me have a close look at that awesome 650 I saw a snippet of, you can have a patch on me! Looks incredible!

I'll try to slip up there on Friday for awhile to "spell you off". I'll be there on Saturday, but I'm going with my brother (SeaGlider) and brother-in -law, so I won't be able to stay long! :)

See y'all! ;D

I'm free Thursday night for sure... And I am planning on coming around as much as I can the weekend. Let me know when you need help and I'll be there!

Also, my new roommate and her friend offered to be booth bunnies as well. Haha.

Ease said:
I'm free Thursday night for sure... And I am planning on coming around as much as I can the weekend. Let me know when you need help and I'll be there!

You'll have to supply pics of said potential booth bunnies, have to make sure they meet stringent DTT standards. Naturally I'll volunteer to make the assessment, new guy has to take one for the team and all ;)

Ease said:

Bring them along! Each booth bunny gets a free patch, hand delivered by me :)

i havent earned it but I'll buy a patch if it supports the cause.

be there open saturday

Lunatic said:
You'll have to supply pics of said potential booth bunnies, have to make sure they meet stringent DTT standards. Naturally I'll volunteer to make the assessment, new guy has to take one for the team and all ;)

lol...u funny.lemme know if you need a second opinion?!?!

Hahaha... ok... The two in the middle of this pic... Roomie is the blonde. Friend is the closest to the cam.

6329_111223162062_501517062_2742849_5401187_n.jpg

Blurry, that's all you get. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom