She may not be the prettiest girl...75 CB360

Ugly chicks are the best. They wont leave you unless you are uglier than her or cruel :)

Ugly bikes are cool to. They are functional, can be ridden without worry and likely wont get ripped off.

Clean her up, but not too much. Kinda like Rosario Dawsom. Mmmmmm

JustinLonghorn said:
but she's all mine. 1975 CB360T. "My Dearest Darling"

First Build, definitely a learning experience.

Here is how she sits now. I will upload some of the build pictures within the next couple of days. This is her on her way to my mechanic for a good once over (we called it a safety inspection, like I said, my first build).

now.jpg

So here's my question to you all. What color do I paint the seat? I have black, blue, and white.

white.jpg

blue.jpg

black.jpg

Factory livery paint would very cool, under the radar so to say. Then tell everyone it was a factory production racer option that your Dad bought new or some such tale.
Cheers, 50gary

Andreas said:
Ugly chicks are the best. They wont leave you unless you are uglier than her or cruel :)

Ugly bikes are cool to. They are functional, can be ridden without worry and likely wont get ripped off.

Clean her up, but not too much. Kinda like Rosario Dawsom. Mmmmmm

"kinda like Rosario Dawson...." Indeed.. she's always hot when she's wearing just the right amount of tramp... like in "Bad Leutenant.." Mmmmm... Just like a good cafe though... needs a little bit of old mixed with some sparkle for the "just right" sexy appeal... ;) Mmmm.. Rosario Dawson... although I'm partial to bit of Natalie Portman myself... but the affect is the same ;D

hey Justin mate... why not do the seat in the matched blue... then do the seat upholstery in black with white stitching in a tuck'n'roll style... that would look classy and still tie the colours in together ;)

As usual Iggy Pop gets it right on "Fall in Love with Me" from Lust for Life.
..when you're tumbling down you just look better... Perfection can be boring?
Cheers, 50gary

This bike has been completed, changed, and sold. Ha!

Here is the finished cafe (showing the paint scheme) followed by what it was turned into:

loaded.jpg

333d26ea.jpg

Justin, it's obvious that this bike is destined to be yours. Track down the guy you sold it to and buy it back........

How did it manage to go from slightly ugly to a complete waste of good parts?

Big Rich said:
Justin, it's obvious that this bike is destined to be yours. Track down the guy you sold it to and buy it back........

I hate quoting myself, but yet again, it rings true.

Back
Top Bottom