Project Celeste, CB400four....realizing my dream bike.

Re: Project Celeste, CB400four....reaiizing my dream bike.

Very nice! Not usually a fan of multi colored paint schemes on bikes but you pulled it off well. I am sure you know of the 400/4 "candy store" but just incase you don't check it out.

http://400fourstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

I have been wanting a 400f for some time now, just waiting for the right one to come along.

Lookin good bro. Love the color scheme. You've been quite busy cherry picking unobtanium bits haven't you?

Nice work Kiley, you are creating a real southern bell.

Thanks fellas! And yeah Alex it has been hours of eBay watching and waiting, and its still not over. Gonna be a trip but well worth it imo!

Sooo.... question is..... will it go faster with those CR carbs?

Maybe we'll find out this coming October ;) I'll bring my SR500 to do battle - closer to a fair fight this time :D

CB400 vs XS650

Finally found this thread amongst all the other on here now! NICE! I love how coincidentally our mini-four builds are being built on the same basic design aspect, but yours will have a lot more power!

Oh that's not all she's getting Tim! Thee will be an uprated cam, bigger bore (498ccs this time), balanced and lightened crank, ported and decked head, etc etc.....looking for 60HP and sub 300 lbs. I want a 12 second quarter mile. It will be fun!!

Tim said:
Sooo.... question is..... will it go faster with those CR carbs?
Maybe we'll find out this coming October ;) I'll bring my SR500 to do battle - closer to a fair fight this time :D
Kanticoy said:
Oh that's not all she's getting Tim! Thee will be an uprated cam, bigger bore (498ccs this time), balanced and lightened crank, ported and decked head, etc etc.....looking for 60HP and sub 300 lbs. I want a 12 second quarter mile. It will be fun!!

So I think he is saying you may want to bring the XS650 again! Hahahaha

paint looks great! battle of the 500's... will be epic!

kiley man, this is so rad dude, i love everything so far, you never seize to amaze me sir, and as usual, i ask that when its done you post a video of it roaring ;D

Will do my man. The good stuff will be starting really soon. Motor is en route freight....I have a pallet with a rolling chassis (complete bike minus tins) plus a second motor en route from Michigan....its gonna get crazy.

Well, this is about to get crazy....didn't even mean for it to.....but now this is on the way to me.

cb400fparts.jpg

cb400fparts4.png

cb400fparts3.png

cb400fparts2.png

Ha ha Kiley, going to keep it simple eh? The bike may look close to a CB400F when done but I bet it will perform more like a friggin superbike. This is going ot be one hell of a bike when you finish. Can't wait to watch the madness unfold.

Thanks Mike!

I can't help myself. I have to build this bike. It is a necessity for my life. I'll do my best not to let you guys down.

yeah man, i bet its gonna handle like its strapped to rockets! lol

Far too much badassery on this thread. Please send some to mine.

This is starting to get expensive, but the deals I am getting...man.

ohlins.png

Jesus man... Those are so sexy Id buy em' TWO drinks before drunkenly offering to do "dirty things" to them in the bar parking lot.

Yeah man. I sold a lot of excess parts on Ebay last week and have depleted all of the funds already that I made after buying those shocks. But they're $1300 if bought from a store, and I snagged those for $500. I can't pass that up. Won't see that deal again. This bike has to bee 100% what I want it. It's the end all be all! Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom