Honda Build

Re: 1972 Honda CB 350F Build. Update

Sonreir said:
Suspension is an active component. It changes length depending on the surface of the road as well as the position of the rider and the speed of the bike. Mock things up with the springs off the of the suspension. If the seat contacts the tires, you need more room.

Thanks! Thats useful info!

WildeJ said:
Im not in 2nd grade. Thanks.
Well remember, since you've been caught by trusted members in more than one lie here already, noone will ever trust what you say without proof again. You did it to yourself.

You operate with the assumption that people have very short memories. Big mistake.

DohcBikes said:
Well remember, since you've been caught by trusted members in more than one lie here already, noone will ever trust what you say without proof again. You did it to yourself.

Honesty is the best policy and Im honestly not going to post my 750. Thanks.

jag767 said:
boroughs or actually in Manhattan? I'm on long island.

What do you think of my idea of not painting the hoop (with welds showing)? I kinda want a distressed bike look, like cut up jeans, if that makes clear what I want.

xb33bsa said:
never understood a seat like that bad for comfort,bad for control and handling, tire hits the bottom
its like something built buy somebody who knows zero abouit how motorcycles work ,totally ignorant
you do not want to sit down lower on such a tiny bike like a 350f
are you just going to do it because you think it looks good standing sill in a photograph ?

I don't like those seats or Firestone tires either but I do like the seat on my SR500. Not to hijack but rather to show an alternative to the 1" thick and flat seats.

Attachments

• 320040_10150472992321934_2051894429_n.jpg
    320040_10150472992321934_2051894429_n.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,025

CarbsAndCylinders said:
I don't like those seats or Firestone tires either but I do like the seat on my SR500.

I enjoy that headlight bracket

CarbsAndCylinders said:
I don't like those seats or Firestone tires either but I do like the seat on my SR500.

Damn. Thats a really impressive, minimalist bike.

Im not a fan of what I call "marshmallow" seats. I feel like low profiles make the bike look sleeker, and feel a low profile seat would better suit your bike, but to each their own. This is actually a "mock up" of my seat before the hoop was welded in, the shocks put on and the new shoes put on.
I prefer this look which is my actual bike and seat:

Attachments

• IMG_7767.JPG
    IMG_7767.JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 210

WildeJ said:
I dont like a chunky seat. I feel like it looks like im sitting on a marshmallow. I feel like the chunky ones fit older dudes. I like the low profile ones.
How the fuck would you know you have clearly stated several times this is your first motorcycle. And dont go telling us you've rode a bunch of others because you haven't. People don't let novice riders just take their bikes for a spin. You're so full of shit it's unbelievable. I don't even know if you own a 350f, it could be somebody else's for all we know.

DohcBikes said:
How the fuck would you know you have clearly stated several times this is your first motorcycle. And dont go telling us you've rode a bunch of others because you haven't. People don't let novice riders just take their bikes for a spin. You're so full of shit it's unbelievable. I don't even know if you own a 350f, it could be somebody else's for all we know.

Im not going to argue with you bro. Have a good one.

DohcBikes said:
Read between the lines folks, this dude is at best a hologram.

Attachments

• 25183-Dude-I-Dont-Really-Care.jpg
    25183-Dude-I-Dont-Really-Care.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,304

DohcBikes said:
That's because you don't own one.
The 71 he said he bought and was enroute to him, was found by another member to have been currently on eBay, with the reserve nowhere near met.

J-Rod10 said:
The 71 he said he bought and was enroute to him, was found by another member to have been currently on eBay, with the reserve nowhere near met.
Wow. I did not see that but couldn't have hoped for a better result.

J-Rod10 said:

Yep because I didnt buy THAT 750 because the shipping was too much from California and though I won bidding I let it go to the second highest bidder. Mine came from Texas, a guy who has about 15 Hondas for sale. And Im not posting it, believe what you like.

I feel so bad for ppl like you. Like abandoned puppy sad. Almost every comment you make in this forum is meant to provoke or upset: and not only in my posts. When I saw you, for no reason, attack that nice lithuianian kid who is building a bike, I knew there was a problem, a problem IN YOU. Youre not going to get a fight out of me dude. Not joining you in the mud,.

A man should never overly concern himself with what another man is doing. Ppl researching what I buy, where I bought it from? What REAL man has time for that? Only a man with some kind of carnal desire in his heart lol

Out of the abundance of a man's heart he speaks, and I dont need to wish you any will.

Have a good one. I am.

WildeJ said:
Yep because I didnt buy THAT 750 because the shipping was too much from California and though I won bidding I let it go to the second highest bidder. Mine came from Texas, a guy who has about 15 Hondas for sale. And Im not posting it, believe what you like.

I feel so bad for ppl like you. You are completely and utterly sad. Like abandoned pupply sad. Almost every comment you make in this forum is meant to provoke or upset: and not only in my posts. When I saw you, for no reason, attack that nice lithuianian kid who is building a bike, I knew there was a problem, a problem IN YOU. Youe not going to get a fight out of me dude. Not joining you in the mud,.

A man should never overly concern himself with what another man is doing. Ppl searching what I buy, where I bought it from? What REAL man has time for that?

Out of the abundance of a man's heart he speaks, and I dont need to wish you any will.

Have a good one. I am.

Ha. Proof of that statement?

CarbsAndCylinders said:
I don't like those seats or Firestone tires either but I do like the seat on my SR500. Not to hijack but rather to show an alternative to the 1" thick and flat seats.
Your sr500 is sweet. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom