THE RD FROM HELL

Re: Time to make the rd look like it runs haha

Hacked up tanks and chambers on the shelves. Floor covered in posterboard templates. the only thing missing from this picture is a drunken Jussy sitting in the corner, oh, and empty miller lite bottles.

Keep up the good work man, you know I can dig it.

Well i striped the bike for final grinder work i also shit canned the tail section ill build something i also got a better idea fo the oil tank
a6b50344-2d52-3a9f.jpg
a6b503fa-2d6c-6e7d.jpg
a6b503ea-2d82-ab29.jpg
a6b50359-2dfe-87ea.jpg

After seeing this bike at Mid-Ohio it was already one of my favorites- talk about mad skills! I will continue to watch and learn...

That bike still gives me a chubby.

Directions for a mess take one perfectly good bike and add heart ach and a sawzall mix in a barrel of beer and bring to a fast boil remove from heat and let sit in aug while all you friend are using there motorcycles. haha

bradj said:
Well i striped the bike for final grinder work i also shit canned the tail section ill build something i also got a better idea fo the oil tank
a6b503fa-2d6c-6e7d.jpg

This tail section my friend is fucking epic.

Thats not a tail section sug. that the bottom of a oil tank i have to build it in sections and keep it water tight. the curve is for tire clearance so the suspenion has room to play its working in my head time will tell

Work is slow so i cut up a rd350 lower triple and a fzr lower triple and made them make love, the hammer helped! And then
a6b50310-bea5-0f6a.jpg
a6b5038b-bebe-7668.jpg
if you look close you can see a little love leaking out of the finished part
As it walk down the hall to the bath room

Several hours later fork is done and grinder work is done now the ride height is outta wack haha i got 99 problem but a bitch ant one
a6b503e4-3716-aa5f.jpg
a6b503c7-3732-9c64.jpg
a6b503d9-3747-747e.jpg

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Epic.
Can't get away from the thought that a simple early TZ / TD style seat cowl would look right to cover the oil tank.
Or maybe that's just because I love that look on a RD.

MAD SKILLS my friend MAD !!!!!!

Erskine said:
Epic.
Can't get away from the thought that a simple early TZ / TD style seat cowl would look right to cover the oil tank.
Or maybe that's just because I love that look on a RD.

FYI, TD3 and twin shock TZs had an oil tank in the seat hump with a small cover on top to hide it. Tr500 (XR05) had a separate tank under the hump with filler cap sticking out of the top.

Back
Top Bottom