VonYinzers build off bike... the ASTRO ZOMBIE

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
Alright kids. Louie has started his thread, so I suppose I should as well. I deleted the old thread so I could keep everything organized and in one place.

Heres what Im workin' with. 72 Suzuki T250 "Hustler". From this day forward, to be known as the "Astro Zombie".

Looking rough the day I picked it up...
HA HA HA HA HA HA
P1280535.jpg

Potential...
P1280550.jpg

P1280542.jpg

Some parts i have layin around or on order that will get used...
2009_0222photos0144.jpg

the blue ones...
BngHkJgB2kKGrHqIH-CQEtjfnLBLjtfDYoY.jpg

Re: VonYinzers build off bike...

So its on. I love it! This is how it is supposed to be done. This is going to be a blast to watch!! The Astro Zombie comes to life before our eyes. Very cool indeed! I can't wait!

Hell yeah, the Astro Zombie! Sounds like a White Zombie song! May be the sequel to Astro Creep 2000! Good luck Von! I am very excited to see this build and the little competion! Great idea and a fun way to entertain the daily DTT followers! Give it hell and get to wrenching!

Its a Misfits song. One of my favorites. Im pumped too man. Its going to be tough to keep up with Louie. He turns out some killer shit.

Hell yeah man! And you know if you need any help with labor, you can call........ Louie!

But seriously, if you think of any small parts you might need and it's in the rules, let me know

let the games begin! this is going to be a cool thread to follow along with louie's

Man I am really excited about this build off... this was a great idea, we have so many talented builders here... I just hope there will be some other guys who ant to do a couple build off's in the future! Good Luck Von!

Thanks guys! Just got a call from my man Louie... HE IS THE FUCKING MAN! You wll see why soon... ;D

That never dull awta clean that frame right up. good luck with your build.

LET IT BEGIN!!!!

We need an impartial Lounging thread to discuss the play by play on both bikes! What is the prize by the way?

^^^^^^ two badass bikes thats the prize. This is gonna be sweet. can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Mike, here are those Silentium chambers....

The Chrome is Fuct... But they are straight and free of rot... They would look great powder coated or even some engine enamel.
And would give way better performance than the stock t250 chambers. Shipping and they are yours

Louie

SSPX0143.jpg

SSPX0142.jpg

SSPX0141.jpg

SSPX0140.jpg

Oh and by the way... How come nun of you homo's are wishing me any luck?

Geeze... :'( lol

Louie

Ill take em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the FUCKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I officially give you the win in this contest now! AND GOOD LUCK!

Hey Von, isn't this gonna make 4 projects in that 1 stall garage? You better get a whole lot of milkcrates and particle board so you guys can park one under another

HA! Im going to have to move one into my living room... Hello 250, hello divorce! HA HA HA HA

i've got room in my garage!.. for now.. some other bikes want to move in as soon as tinker is done. claim your spot quick! ;)

Such a gentlemans fight! Sharing parts with the enemy! Now that is brotherhood! You guys make me feel more in touch with my femi.....well, it is a very nice move Louie!

:D, Joking aside, that is very cool!

Back
Top Bottom