Let me see your tail section with lights

///M3Matt

Hey guys, looking for inspiration for my CB360 build. Im looking for pics on how you guys integrated lights into the rear of your bike and/or tail section. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
_Matt

I frenched the tail light on my bike. The lense is from a trailer marker light.

IMG_0079.jpg

Hey ogri I've been meaning to ask is that taillight a dual filament so it can be a running light and brake?and heres some pics of my tail so far.
IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

While my light is mounted from underneath on my tail instead of "integrated" I figured I'd throw my seat into the mix as it sits so far. It consists of the remains of the beat to hell tank that came with the bike and a custom bent and welded tube frame.

P2030001.jpg

P2100013.jpg

Kanticoy said:
That looks cool Ogri!

I flush mounted mine:

Thanks Kanticoy. What did your lense come from? I like that lense.

thompsonmx100 said:
Hey ogri I've been meaning to ask is that taillight a dual filament so it can be a running light and brake?

Yes, it's dual filament. I used the socket and wiring from the origional tail light, so the connection is clean and works properly.

noahdog said:
While my light is mounted from underneath on my tail instead of "integrated"

I was also considering this too. Thanks to those that have already replied. Keep the pics coming!! :)

drewrc2003 said:
Frenched is the best

Hey Drew, How did you secure the lense? Did you bond it with like a urethane calk, or did you use a mechanical means?

Ogri said:
Thanks Kanticoy. What did your lense come from? I like that lense.

I wanna say he got them from www.taillightking.com - or something like that.

I mounted mine behind the cowl. I got a round flanged l.e.d. tail/brake light from ebay. I cut out the hole, smoothed it out, and covered the light with window screen, the lens has also been shot with some lens tint to make it apper totally black when the bike is off. The light is attached to the cowl with liquid nails around the flange. I was concerned about that part for a while, but 6 months and a couple of thousand miles later and it's still as snug as the day the liquid nails cured!
Here's a shot of it I just took.
100_2383.jpg

Heres a simple one. The lights bolted to the stock seat pan. Its not as pro looking as some of the others but its my first one.
021.jpg

Here's what I have for mine.

Poster mailing tube and some thin mdf board

100_0314.JPG

100_0315.JPG

Cut and glued together

100_0308.JPG

100_0307.JPG

Covered it with resin then paint

100_0405.JPG

Cut a hole in the seat and fiberglassed it in

100_0312.JPG