Post a pic of your latest purchase

I just picked up steel dragon shorty velocity stacks, 12 inch muffler from dcc and a icon variant helmet.
sd-vm-mos-shrt-vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bobber-brat-chopper-custom-motorcycle-carburetor-parts-machine-finished-mikuni-vm30-vm32-vm34-shorty-velocity-stacks-1.jpg

80-03310-vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bobber-brat-chopper-streetfighter-motorcycle-parts-shorty-muffler-base_1.jpg

51S2R1E-BFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Im torn between the gold visor and the smoked visor hmmm any suggestions also painting the helmet to match my bike. Diamond Copper

Dropped by the HD dealership near my place and picked up a 2011 Sportster Forty-Eight. The dealer had swapped out the original tank for a custom HD silver metalflake tank. Looks absolutely gorgeous in the sun. This thing is a blast to ride, but I need to clear out some space and gather some funds to pimp this guy out, so swing by the classifieds and check out the cb360 cafe I have for sell!

Attachments

• photo-14.JPG
    photo-14.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 271
  • photo-15.JPG
    photo-15.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 268
AWESOME BIKE MAN!!! i love it, my wife is all over me for that exact one!been looking like crazy stoked to buy it cause i would rock that in a heartbeat! your gonna love it. i have done a TON of work on them if you have any questions or need any parts CNC like speedo relocate let me know. i have to look but we should have some of the 48 parts we have in stock for powder exchange as well. congrads on the new scoot man

Thanks JRK. I've started frequenting the HDforum and notice that you post there pretty frequently as well. I got a killer deal on the bike. Not sure how much HD charges for the metalflake tanks, but since it's them, it sure isn't cheap.

Off the top of my head, what would you suggest for a new exhaust. I was going to go the V&H short shot route, but everyone and their mother has them on their bikes nowadays. I REALLY wanted the D&D Bobcat, but that thing is hella expensive.

Dan, I forgot where I saw it but somebody else bought a mirrored visor (for their modern helmet). They absolutely hated it. Can't remember all the reasons, but they said they only wore it a handful of times.

Hope it works out for you though. If nothing else, it's cool as heck to look at!

Picked up a beautiful condition fully running titled 400f today.

Here are some pics of it on the truck. I will post more later.

4ee19880.jpg

51f6bf5f.jpg

I'm sort of cheating because I don't have it yet, but I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.

1974 RD125. I'm pumped, first smoker!. Nothing big planned, I'm going to get it running and clean it up. I want a nice stock ride.

Crappy photo, I'll get some better ones tomorrow night.

3k93m83of5T45Q45W3b8deb681510483f1531.jpg

Two new bikes within 1 hr today..

$75
IMG_20110813_194535.jpg

$50
IMG_20110813_194541.jpg

Both are complete the gpz was a lil torn apart. Successful day, I was getting a bit discouraged during the week that I wasn't finding anything to pickup this weekend and they both fell in my lap within 20 minutes.

"Burnin' oil and smellin' royal!"

JustinLonghorn said:
Picked up a beautiful condition fully running titled 400f today.

Here are some pics of it on the truck. I will post more later.

4ee19880.jpg

51f6bf5f.jpg

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well, shit.

Scratch that RD125. Just got a text at like 12:30 am from the dude who was selling it. "sorry someone came through and gave me $X, couldn't say no"

"X" being 20 dollars more than what he had the bike listed at, something I would've gladly paid him tomorrow when he said it would be cool for me to pick it up.

Some people are dicks. :mad:

makes me so mad I'm gonna bitch about it on the internet.

Sucks, been there many times. Its pretty screwed and stupid that people can't communicate, especially since it probably would have made them more money to do so..

"Burnin' oil and smellin' royal!"

Right? I would've gladly showed up with 150 in my hands for him tomorrow.

His loss I suppose?

... not really, I wanted that bike ... :p

Got some Dririder Assen gloves, won them on ebay for $1.25c :):)

also the guy had a drirder jacker that he gave me for free as he didnt want it, is 8XL so massive too big for me but ill find someone it will fit.

3e820686.jpg

Also got some Pirelli MT43 fitted up to my rims :), now have a roller

1c6f4af5.jpg

20222019.jpg

205850_10150267938006395_720381394_7794974_4722051_n.jpg

1972 Austin Mini 1000 with a metro 998 engine and vented 4 piston front disks sitting on 12" wheels. full leather interior just redone. sadly had to stay in my garage in malta :'(

she tops out at about 70 mph and enjoys catching air on most every bump you hit going faster then 30. damn near every turn i took in that car this summer was with the tires right on edge, understeering from the lack of camber up front and the massive roll in the rear. next summer I go down will see fresh suspension work, a 1275 metro engine with a ported head, exhaust, dual carbs, eletronic ignition, and a swap to cooper s disks and 10" wheels. by far the most fun car I have ever driven. 1100 euro too... with vrt until 2013.

used to be able to get tons of these in malta for about 200 euro. in the past two years with all the EU regulations people started scrapping them left and right :'( :'(

Picked it up from a guy last night for 200 bucks. Its a 1980 xr80. Needs a flywheel and lots of dirt fun. My wife encouraged me to do it, so who am I to disagree? Some of you know the Crap I've hit trying to get the elsinore going, so this one will take its place, and the ellie will go on craigslist soon to fund this one :)

wivesrock.jpg

Back
Top Bottom