DECEMBER 2011 BOTM WINNER!

Vote for your fave bike - winner will be on the banner next month!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: DECEMBER 2011 BOTM VOTING!

Where's the all of the above option with a montage for the banner? :p

Voted ;)

Come on Jay, you didn't even vote for the Box o' parts, I did and it's only got 1 currently! Shame!

I would love to see a beautiful banner of random rust, we've all been there, built bikes from it....I urge you to cast your vote for the Parts Box Team! you know you want to! (even though Hurley's Repsol 450 is consistently impressive)

Damn this one is super hard... and I kinda want to be a smart ass and vote for the box of parts and would be pretty cool. Whatever doesnt win needs to be re-nominated. Great bikes

i respect every single thing on that list

can't turn my back on the beautiful 125 though

I think the Box-o-Parts would make a GREAT banner for us, and kind of cool to see Jose's bike got nominated after the flamming it took... but alas I voted in the comfort zone of DTT classics.
GO milehigh!

I voted for Jose, not because it was my favorite bike but because that bike took a ton of imagination and thought to build. The Freddie replica is beautiful but I hate Spencer.

Box of parts!!! Would love to see that banner! Take a chance people!

Voted...This never gets easier. Congrats to all the nominees. Lets see some more eye candy please. Show those things off 8)

The box of parts is a strong contender but for me it fell at the last hurdle due to the choice of box.

Back
Top Bottom