Shafty Virago 750 USD/SSSA cafe/bobber

God I HATE you!!! Just when I get over feeling like a 10 year old working on a tricycle you go and do something else awesome. lol.

Looks like you're pretty new to DTT bud. How long have you been building bikes for?

legendary_rider said:
God I HATE you!!! Just when I get over feeling like a 10 year old working on a tricycle you go and do something else awesome. lol.

Looks like you're pretty new to DTT bud. How long have you been building bikes for?

lol ;D

yip, pretty neew here i guess..
well... i had some bikes before. swapped fronts some time ago on SV and digged in gsx engine and rode some oldimers...
had bikes in the garage since i can remember really..

just looked at your collection of hondas and i HATE you too!

Lol. Well you acquired mad fab skills from somewhere.

I actually sold a bunch of those. I only have 2 cb 750's, 3 cb 350's and an old 85 VFR500 now.

well, i had to do something with the right side of the tank:
(brass)
n38s.jpg

sty9.jpg

I have to be honest...I love everything you have done up to this point, I just don't really get what your vision is for the right side of the tank. Just looks a little silly to me...hope you don't take offense just my opinion.

hey!
cool, no offense ofc.
just bought annother tank..

this one was in really bad shape so i went prototyping on that ;). had some ideas. wanted to try... will ride this one before the new one arrives and will get done. i do have a different plans for the tank really. Paintless maybe...

All right asshole i'll go work on my bike.

;)

Fantastic work, man. Thanks a lot for letting us watch you build it.

simply brilliant. You have some great skills.

There seems to quite a healthy custom scene in Poland these days.

Thanks guys!
never thought about any bike show actually..
but the bike will most probably b issued in acouple of magazines here in Poland :)

that's it.

gqfh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom