Ohh no another Cb360.... but different

pukhkan

Been Around the Block
Anyways a few people asked me about my avatar picture so i figured id throw all the pictures i have of the beast on here.
A little back story, this is my 2nd street bike first was a cm250c that i safed from being junked! Now its time for a cafe that i always wanted. This bike was inspired by Devin at cognitomoto and he's a real gentleman pleasure doing business! anyways on to the pictures

Heres my first bike for reference

and then came the cb

heres how i found her

then moved to friends garage

then to my parents house

first order of business was getting registered, got my plates on November 1st 2013

then came the chop

my brother testing out the aerodynamics

other brother checking rear sets lol

the tail was sagging too much

She's nice looking. + your toes will never get cold. :eek:

what sort of air cleaners did you install?

trek97 said:
She's nice looking. + your toes will never get cold. :eek:

what sort of air cleaners did you install?

Haha the pipes are going to be longer but still close to the rear sets. As far as air filters I have a set of uni pods with don't fit due to the monoshock and a set of steel dragon performance velocity stacks. If I decide to use filters I'm gonna have to fabricate a inlet tube that extends past the shock. But all that has been set back due to a new discovery lol bent intake valves

Attachments

• 20140510_094539.jpg
    20140510_094539.jpg
    731 KB · Views: 312
Here are some pics of the valves

Attachments

• 20140510_102923.jpg
    20140510_102923.jpg
    771.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 20140510_095257.jpg
    20140510_095257.jpg
    708 KB · Views: 302
update: replaced intake valves & lapped all 4 set valve clearance and timing. Now it runs first time in years not very smooth at the moment. still needs proper exhaust and the carbs are being tuned by crazypj right now

p.s. i know im not wearing a helmet or proper riding gear, this is a private road with no traffic just going out for a first ride.

http://youtu.be/HGM8kdoYvb4

Back
Top Bottom