Recent content by panama86

  1. P

    GT185 Suzuki build

    Hey mate, I'm interested to know where you are at with this build. Any developments? Cheers
  2. P

    GT185 Suzuki build

    I had the same issue with tire choices, I've seen guys rocking avon safety mileage on the GT with a rear also used as the front. I chose Avon AM26 roadriders in the end. They perform well and look alright. I got mine from rockymountainatv for a decent price.
  3. P

    75 - GT 185 Smoker!

    I've got a digital copy of the manual. PM me your email and i'll send it through.
  4. P

    GT185 Suzuki build

    If worse comes to worse I know of a few blokes that have spare frames.
  5. P

    WTB GT185 seat

    I've got one, it's in pretty much perfect condition though. Probably not the best candidate to be stripped for the pan.
  6. P

    Can anyone ID this frame?

    Hey all, I know this is a real long shot given the lack of photos and info but.... I was given this frame on the weekend and have no idea what it is or if it's even worth keeping. Seems quite old, the frame number punched into the steering stem starts with jb-99020xx. There is also a key...
Back
Top Bottom