Hey all,
I know this is a real long shot given the lack of photos and info but....
I was given this frame on the weekend and have no idea what it is or if it's even worth keeping.
Seems quite old, the frame number punched into the steering stem starts with jb-99020xx.
There is also a key steering head lock with a flap which covers it stamped "clauson barcelona" looks similar to that used on early BMW models.
I've attached a picture of the frame and the steering lock.
Thanks!
I know this is a real long shot given the lack of photos and info but....
I was given this frame on the weekend and have no idea what it is or if it's even worth keeping.
Seems quite old, the frame number punched into the steering stem starts with jb-99020xx.
There is also a key steering head lock with a flap which covers it stamped "clauson barcelona" looks similar to that used on early BMW models.
I've attached a picture of the frame and the steering lock.
Thanks!