Recent content by seastew

  1. S

    Hi! I need your opinion (bike related UPDATED)

    *BUMP* I need a FEW more responses to my survey. If there's anyone that hasn't answered my questions, could you please take a few minutes to respond, I'd really appreciate it! (I'm not hitting the numbers I need to finish this...I really need your help) Thanks Chris
  2. S

    Hi! I need your opinion (bike related UPDATED)

    That's ok. The survey is actually designed for this type of crowd. It is to see how much work is put into older bikes, rather than the newer ones, and where that work is done. Sorry Butterfly, but at the time I posted that note, it had appeared that only guys had responded to the survey! Of...
  3. S

    Hi! I need your opinion (bike related UPDATED)

    Bump Any more takers? ;D
  4. S

    Hi! I need your opinion (bike related UPDATED)

    Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related- update) Hi guys I want to thank you for your participation in my survey. I need to start compiling responses in the next week, and I'm a bit short on numbers. If you could help a fellow enthusiast out, I would appreciate it. If you're interested, I...
  5. S

    Hi! I need your opinion (bike related UPDATED)

    Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related) Whoops. :o Thanks for that. I'd set it up for Toronto based shops, but the real info I need can be from anyone. I added an option for 'none'. By the way, loco I love the patches! Bought one!
  6. S

    Hi! I need your opinion (bike related UPDATED)

    Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related) Hey! Thanks guys (and girls!) I'm getting quite a few responses and some questions in the comments. If you didn't put your name/email, I don't know who to answer!! Keep 'em coming!!! Chris
  7. S

    Hi! I need your opinion (bike related UPDATED)

    I'm doing a marketing course, and I need your help. Could you please fill out this survey on motorcycle repair? You guys seem to be quite knowledgeable about bikes, and would fit my 'market'. I have a spot for comments, if you have any, I'd appreciate knowing what you think...
Back
Top Bottom