Hi! I need your opinion (bike related UPDATED)

seastew

New Member
I'm doing a marketing course, and I need your help. Could you please fill out this survey on motorcycle repair? You guys seem to be quite knowledgeable about bikes, and would fit my 'market'. I have a spot for comments, if you have any, I'd appreciate knowing what you think!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KOlmr5gAzmZsSuVg9bKEZA_3d_3d

thanks! :)
Chris
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related)

seastew said:
I'm doing a marketing course, and I need your help. Could you please fill out this survey on motorcycle repair? You guys seem to be quite knowledgeable about bikes, and would fit my 'market'. I have a spot for comments, if you have any, I'd appreciate knowing what you think!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KOlmr5gAzmZsSuVg9bKEZA_3d_3d

thanks! :)
Chris

Ohhh surveys... Let help Chris out...
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related)

Hey! Thanks guys (and girls!)

I'm getting quite a few responses and some questions in the comments.
If you didn't put your name/email, I don't know who to answer!!

Keep 'em coming!!!

Chris
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related)

So what do you have in mind? A new shop? Or perhaps a motorcycle co-op, like the one in Manhattan? That would be cool.
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related)

Ease said:

Haha, wow I forgot you can't pick up sarcasm on a forum.

Just so everyone knows, I wasn't being serious... Nothin wrong with helping a fellow enthusiast out.
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related)

Q4 stopped me from finishing the first page.... never been to any of those dealers.
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related)

CanadaDan said:
Q4 stopped me from finishing the first page.... never been to any of those dealers.

Whoops. :o Thanks for that. I'd set it up for Toronto based shops, but the real info I need can be from anyone. I added an option for 'none'.


By the way, loco I love the patches! Bought one!
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related)

seastew said:
By the way, loco I love the patches! Bought one!

Wicked!!.. I hope to get my 2 patches from BMD tonight!!
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related- update)

Hi guys

I want to thank you for your participation in my survey. I need to start compiling responses in the next week, and I'm a bit short on numbers.

If you could help a fellow enthusiast out, I would appreciate it.
If you're interested, I can post a summary of the survey after I'm done.

For those that haven't taken it, it deals with bike maintenace, and this board really seems to know their stuff.

Thanks
Chris
 
Re: Hi! I need your opinion (bike related)

seastew said:
Hey! Thanks guys (and girls!)
Chris

Done my part!

And really, girls do ride as well wrench, so it isn't necessary to put brackets around girls. Why not just acknowledge both parties and just say, "Thanks guys and girls"...<sigh> or "Thanks everyone"...
 
Just finished. I don't know if this was a fair crowd to survey...... the majority of us have old-older bikes that are easier to work on than the fanciest of the new stuff that you pay an arm and a leg for. Of course we're gonna work on it ourselves. Just my $0.02
 
rudy said:
Just finished. I don't know if this was a fair crowd to survey...... the majority of us have old-older bikes that are easier to work on than the fanciest of the new stuff that you pay an arm and a leg for. Of course we're gonna work on it ourselves. Just my $0.02

That's ok. The survey is actually designed for this type of crowd. It is to see how much work is put into older bikes, rather than the newer ones, and where that work is done.

Sorry Butterfly, but at the time I posted that note, it had appeared that only guys had responded to the survey! Of course I know that girls wrench too, but loco, and John were the only ones who'd actually put their proper names on the survey at the time. NOT that it was a requirement, so I could only guess that a few women had taken the survey as well.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the survey! ;D ;D

Chris
 
done my part. interesting questions.

i'd like to know the results of the survey when you're finished.
8)
 
*BUMP*

I need a FEW more responses to my survey. If there's anyone that hasn't answered my questions, could you please take a few minutes to respond, I'd really appreciate it!

(I'm not hitting the numbers I need to finish this...I really need your help)

Thanks
Chris
 
Back
Top Bottom