dynamitedave
dcclassiccycles.com
This turned out to be a great little bike. It's super easy to ride and runs great.
I made the handle bars from a set of stock bars. You can slip through tight spaces with these bars.
Stock CL350 gas tank with original paint which is hard to find these days and I prefer to leave the paint stock on the old 2 tone tanks.
It has a memory foam seat covered in genuine real leather made by me.
All of the electronics are under the seat including a Ballistic dry cell battery.
It DOES NOT have a speedometer, tachometer, electric start, or a key. All the power is run through the stock off/run/off switch on the handle bar.
Started with this. Got it cheap at Swap meet in PA
At Hooter's Bike Night
I made the handle bars from a set of stock bars. You can slip through tight spaces with these bars.
Stock CL350 gas tank with original paint which is hard to find these days and I prefer to leave the paint stock on the old 2 tone tanks.
It has a memory foam seat covered in genuine real leather made by me.
All of the electronics are under the seat including a Ballistic dry cell battery.
It DOES NOT have a speedometer, tachometer, electric start, or a key. All the power is run through the stock off/run/off switch on the handle bar.
Started with this. Got it cheap at Swap meet in PA
At Hooter's Bike Night