1973 cb350 in need of new rear-sets

powskier

New Member
I am building a cafe from the ground up, only thing is going to be stock is the frame and motor. What I am looking for is a pair of rear-sets maybe with a adjuster plate that can be bolted to where the rear pegs bracket is. I really don't want to cut anything more, or weld something higher (bike is tight enough). I am converting the bike over to all disc, so can't use the universal rear-sets.
 

Attachments

  • project.jpg
    project.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 282
honestly i think instead of trying to find clip on rear-sets... your best option, is to find a rear set, almost any rear-set you want and just have a plate drilled to the specs and then just weld the plate to the location where you want your pegs... should be the cheapest option too, buy used rear set, then what's a metal plate cost?
 
Back
Top Bottom