So in order to avoid an more complications Im at least going to try to make a bracket for the caliper. The bolts for the fork brace are basically the same thickness as the ones to mount the caliper so I think if there is a bracket that is welded to a spacer on the axle (see the pic). And then bolts to the caliper and the fork brace holes. I think 1/4" alu should work.
Also today was a big day because I chopped the rear subframe in preparation to shorten it.
Tomorrow I will get a better shot of the whole bike with the shortened frame. I also have a question. When I cut that frame it seems like the perfect place to put some flush mounted blinkers in that lower section of the frame, but I worry that will just look like I was too lazy to close off the frame. What do you guys think?
Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Also today was a big day because I chopped the rear subframe in preparation to shorten it.
Tomorrow I will get a better shot of the whole bike with the shortened frame. I also have a question. When I cut that frame it seems like the perfect place to put some flush mounted blinkers in that lower section of the frame, but I worry that will just look like I was too lazy to close off the frame. What do you guys think?
Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk