$470.00-530.00. Unsure if Kerker/super trap still makes it but JC motors only showed two left and I just bought it a couple days ago.. I researched and I didn't hear much good about the Mac stuff. Didn't like the Vance and Hines.. Loved the Kerker but obviously was the most expensive but also the best quality I read about... If you want a cool look and stick to oem stuff the 1999-2003 zx7 air cooled kaw's have the same exact exhaust and it bolts right on so if you can find a zx7 exhaust that's cool too. I was looking into that but I couldn't find much available. The headers on those zx7's are AMAZING! and don't let the finish discourage you if you find a set, they are stainless steel not chromed steel so they can tarnish or turn brown but should clean up nicely... Google it and check local junk yards and craigslist if you like the look. The oil cooled versions will not work though, the headers are spaced evenly on that model where the air cooled has a slightly larger gap in between headers 2 and 3 which bolts right on to our bikes... Good luck in your search!