Hale
New Member
Well, here is the build on my 1983 KZ750. I bought the bike from a friend of my brothers about 4 years ago after unsuccessfully resurrecting a couple bikes. I had this 1969 CL175 that I bought, tried to get it running, and did some stuff to along the way. Here she is when I bought her

and after tinkering and trying to get her going after about 2 years

about that time I got a deal to good to pass on a 1983 XT250 which needed a bit of work.

So I was sitting with two project and no running motorcycle. I had them both cleaned up, and close to running, but I was a broke college kid, so I did the next best thing, and sold them both. Ended up making a decent profit on them, and timing couldn't be better cus at that time a friend of my brothers had a running, titled, KZ750 for sale. It was the LTD model, so it wasnt quite the cafe racer project I was dreaming of, but it was another steal of a deal so I dove in and brought home this


and after tinkering and trying to get her going after about 2 years

about that time I got a deal to good to pass on a 1983 XT250 which needed a bit of work.

So I was sitting with two project and no running motorcycle. I had them both cleaned up, and close to running, but I was a broke college kid, so I did the next best thing, and sold them both. Ended up making a decent profit on them, and timing couldn't be better cus at that time a friend of my brothers had a running, titled, KZ750 for sale. It was the LTD model, so it wasnt quite the cafe racer project I was dreaming of, but it was another steal of a deal so I dove in and brought home this
























