sleventynineR
Life in slow motion at 110 mph
Peer pressure :
I'll get to it soon
I'll get to it soon
45exmayor said:I finally think I am done with changes for this season. I found some HONDA lower tank badges on ebay for $20 wit the screws.
painted them black, sprayed the headlight bucket and rim black and wrapped the exhaust. the Kriga bag i used on the monster fits really well and gives me a place for a couple of extra plugs and some tools. Now I'll ride it until it's time to store it for winter. Next season I want to chrome the fork springs (like trek did) and shorten the headlight ears about an inch when I have it apart.
45exmayor said:Really like the muffler. Never had the bike running with a stock one but it is louder than others I have heard. It is probably 30% louder than stock.
45exmayor said:This just showed up on Craigslist here in Madison
http://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/5549043148.html
Rck