71 cl175 piston

Spoonz

Been Around the Block
Looking for a std piston for a 71 cl175 part number 13101-313-010. 70 to 74 will work. Mine has a cracked skirt and I'm having trouble locating one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
I have a CB175 piston...2 actually. Let me look for them and I'll shoot you some pics in the morning.
 
1sttimer said:
I have a CB175 piston...2 actually. Let me look for them and I'll shoot you some pics in the morning.

They're from a 73 cb175. Same part number. I don't have rings though.
 
As long a they are usable, I can get rings.PM me a price, and we can go from there.
Thanks
 
Spoonz said:
As long a they are usable, I can get rings.PM me a price, and we can go from there.
Thanks

Yup, I'll get pics in the morning. I glass bead blasted and cleaned them thinking I would use them but ended up boring over and not using them. I'll PM soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom