sham
Been Around the Block
Graduated last year beginning of the year. I took my time with the course but. Yeh lol bet you're jealous of everyone who's not studying there - they're getting to party now and will get the cash later too. Oh well. Choices lol.
Everything is so expensive here and I wouldn't even know here to go for parts. I tried Sydney motorcycles and a couple of those shops/dealers but they're so over priced - they were charging 3x the Internet rate for the pod filter. And shipping from frm the states just takes forever - contemplating doing an express post for all these carb parts once they get back to z1, the amount of parts kinda make it worthwhile...we're definitely in the same sucky boat lol.
Where are you getting the powder coating done? Tempted to do the paint and blasting myself. Works out to be about the same price as a decent air compressor.
At least you'll have the holidays to work on it - 3 month. Definitely envious.
Everything is so expensive here and I wouldn't even know here to go for parts. I tried Sydney motorcycles and a couple of those shops/dealers but they're so over priced - they were charging 3x the Internet rate for the pod filter. And shipping from frm the states just takes forever - contemplating doing an express post for all these carb parts once they get back to z1, the amount of parts kinda make it worthwhile...we're definitely in the same sucky boat lol.
Where are you getting the powder coating done? Tempted to do the paint and blasting myself. Works out to be about the same price as a decent air compressor.
At least you'll have the holidays to work on it - 3 month. Definitely envious.