'73 cb350 replacement jet

Lincoln Ellsworth

New Member
I need a replacement jet for my cb350 twin. The damaged jet, I believe the slow jet, is on the left and I just need one, but would be more than willing to buy a pair. Thanks!

ZP6MLgu.jpg
 
In addition, I'll also send $5 via paypal to someone who points me directly to one I can buy online. I can only find the top nub part with the little gasket seal (apologies for not know the right names for all these little parts yet, this is my first carb tear down). Most places don't seem to offer the full jet passage, http://www.jetsrus.com/a_jet_kit_street/honda_350_CB350K-G_1968-1973.htm.
 
Have you tried CMSNL?

http://www.cmsnl.com/search.php?model_id=431&partblk_block=E++20
 
Haven't seen them before, thanks, Green. Couldn't find an individual main jet holder or one in a kit.

After searching more I found one kit that has the main jet holder I damaged: http://www.siriusconinc.com/pro-detail.php?pid=&product_id=2906 but it's out of stock and also $45 for one kit, so not sure what I'm going to do. Seems almost worth it to buy a junk pair of carbs on ebay for $100 and just pull 'em out.

I came across this post which is exactly what I did (thought it was a 'screw-out' not a 'push-out'): http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=4104.0
 
I just bought about 16 jets from a local shop for $3 a piece. Try a local dealership. You can usually snag them for $3-6 a piece depending on which one you go to and they can get them in just a day... Take the jet in with you and they just match it up to the keihin one to order it.
 
Back
Top Bottom