kraptastic k
ask me how i got here
Hey all,
I'm looking to buy or source the piston/seal for the single front disc DOHC CB750K that ran in 81 and I believe 82. Partzilla and other sites are showing this product as obsolete, and its replacement number refers to a caliper assembly. Mine is corroded and pitted and the seal is deader than a rug on Valium. I'll buy your NOS/gently used piston or take advice on where to find it.
Thanks,
krap
1981 CB750K (a bunch of parts in boxes)
I'm looking to buy or source the piston/seal for the single front disc DOHC CB750K that ran in 81 and I believe 82. Partzilla and other sites are showing this product as obsolete, and its replacement number refers to a caliper assembly. Mine is corroded and pitted and the seal is deader than a rug on Valium. I'll buy your NOS/gently used piston or take advice on where to find it.
Thanks,
krap
1981 CB750K (a bunch of parts in boxes)