I've heard a couple options for rearsets for a kz with drum brakes including VFR rearsets. Does anybody have any experience and or pics of rearsets for this type of application?
I've heard a couple options for rearsets for a kz with drum brakes including VFR rearsets. Does anybody have any experience and or pics of rearsets for this type of application?
I am doing the same thing and using EX500 pegs / pedals. The earlier EX500s came with drum brakes and if you look around you can find the whole assembly on the cheap since it's a common economy bike. I found mine used on ebay for 15$. The lever on the pedal goes in about right and has the correct ends and leverage for the rod and the brake-light anchor.
You may need to adapt your current rod or get a new one but it should be pretty close. There may be other bike with similar setup but most bikes with drums had thoses long pedals, while most bikes with rearsets have hydrolic brakes. The EX500 is that odd combination.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.