K Kansas450 New Member Jul 8, 2007 #1 On my "72 CB450 there are two 36mm carbs and I was wanting to get some K&N filters. Does the 36mm carb size mean I need a 36mm filter?
On my "72 CB450 there are two 36mm carbs and I was wanting to get some K&N filters. Does the 36mm carb size mean I need a 36mm filter?
DrJ Over 1,000 Posts Jul 8, 2007 #2 No, you need to measure the outside diameter of the air filter intake. The CB350 is 48mm so the CB45o may be similar or slightly larger.
No, you need to measure the outside diameter of the air filter intake. The CB350 is 48mm so the CB45o may be similar or slightly larger.
K Kansas450 New Member Jul 9, 2007 #3 Thanks DrJ. I would have been more than disappointed if I had ordered those 36mm filters.