CaferacerMO
Been Around the Block
Hey y'all
Pictured here is tegboi's beautiful bike.. believe it or not he's the reason I actually picked up a C70 passport myself to build. I am using this as a reference as for what I am looking for.
Anyways to get to the point I wanted to see if anyone had an old supertrapp muff laying around maybe off an old dirt bike or something.. I don't know, I'm just fishing. Figured i'd reach out an see. Just trying to not spend a bunch of pennies as this is a "budget build" (yeah right we all know theirs no such thing ;D )
Thanks guys!

Pictured here is tegboi's beautiful bike.. believe it or not he's the reason I actually picked up a C70 passport myself to build. I am using this as a reference as for what I am looking for.
Anyways to get to the point I wanted to see if anyone had an old supertrapp muff laying around maybe off an old dirt bike or something.. I don't know, I'm just fishing. Figured i'd reach out an see. Just trying to not spend a bunch of pennies as this is a "budget build" (yeah right we all know theirs no such thing ;D )
Thanks guys!
