TonUpSoldier
bad assed, super fast and fully gassed
77 GS750B
I've noticed i have a fair amount of white/gray/black (but not oil smoke, it's too light and wispy and doesnt smell of burning oil, smells almost like cordite from a fired weapon) when i blip the throttle at idle. I cant tell if it does it while riding, but i am assuming so. I am guessing that this is unburned fuel and i am rich. Ive pulled plugs and noticed the 2 and 3 cylinder's plugs are wet with gas. Also when I shut the bike off a bit of smoke seems to seap out of the end of my meg on my V&H for more than a few seconds. It stumbles a bit at idle, and, if this is any tell, my outside cylinders head pipes are bluing just a bit, so i think im hot and/or lean there. Am I correct in my assumtion? If not what would you suggest? Thanks guys and gals!!
-josh
I've noticed i have a fair amount of white/gray/black (but not oil smoke, it's too light and wispy and doesnt smell of burning oil, smells almost like cordite from a fired weapon) when i blip the throttle at idle. I cant tell if it does it while riding, but i am assuming so. I am guessing that this is unburned fuel and i am rich. Ive pulled plugs and noticed the 2 and 3 cylinder's plugs are wet with gas. Also when I shut the bike off a bit of smoke seems to seap out of the end of my meg on my V&H for more than a few seconds. It stumbles a bit at idle, and, if this is any tell, my outside cylinders head pipes are bluing just a bit, so i think im hot and/or lean there. Am I correct in my assumtion? If not what would you suggest? Thanks guys and gals!!
-josh