Anyone know anything about saabs?

Fear My Twin

Chicks hate my bike.
I was looking a one in particular. A 99 Saab 93 5spd, 73,000 miles SE HOT turbo for $4500. Any input guys?

Im growing up and I was looking for alittle class to come with my next car. The smelly, loud, tall, American Jeep is getting old.
 
hey?! this american hoosier takes offense to that. ;D not that I have a Jeep, I drive a Chevy Silverado truck. but according to George Carlin, Saab's are supposed to be "safe" cars though. :D
 
http://www0.epinions.com/auto_Make-1999_Saab_9_3/sec_~opinion_list/display_~reviews/pp_~1/pa_~1

Love the reviews... especially the whole image of driving a Saab being a con :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;D
 
i hear the turbo engine can suffer from an oil sludge problem:

http://kzrider.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,2/id,155169/#155169

http://www.schleeter.com/oil-sludge.htm
 
hmmm Saabs?.. Hmmmm...Is that a car???...LOL!!( kidding)
Im sure that they are good cars, but I'd have no idea....

cuz less it says: Jeep, Camaro, TransAm, Grand NAtional, Chevelle, Cutlass 442, GTO, on the side of the car I couldnt possibly have an opinion... ;D
 
i thought it was a jet.
the saab viggen. or was that a sweedish vegetaian???shit i dont know now.lol.
nice cars
 
i'm told they are pigs on gas, especially the turbo, and parts are expensive.... so beware... great cars tho!
 
Back
Top Bottom