Anything Strange?

Kansas450

New Member
I'm getting into the project a little bit now and drained the fork oil today. I guess it was more like the oil fell out in clumps. I was just wondering about some of the funny/horrible/strange things that you guys have come across in your projects. Another thing that was set up a bit strange when I got the bike was the fuel lines. The petcock didn't work so instead of fixning it the previuos owner put some lines directly form the two spigots underneath the tank to the carbs. Not too bad, i know, but I want to hear something funny from you guys.
 
pics!!!.. this I gotta see!!..
I think DrJ would kill for that Captain America seat to match his helmet
 
I think Alvis means the style of seat found on the Captain America chopper from Easy Rider.

HD-EasyRider-1969.jpg
 
Ok, so this is strange. In my Google of 'easy rider' for the pic above, I came across the nerdiest of nerdly blog.

http://sweaterproject.org/2003/08/03/signs-of-life/
 
Hey... There are a few members here that are also members of that knitting forum... Im not gonna mention any member names like Darlene's or Grimz, so lets just respectful of other people's interests!!.. LOLOLOLOL!!!! ;D ;D ;D
 
locOleoN said:
Hey... There are a few members here that are also members of that knitting forum... Im not gonna mention any member names like Darlene's or Grimz, so lets just respectful of other people's interests!!.. LOLOLOLOL!!!! ;D ;D ;D


haaaaaaaa,u didnt get pics of me knittin did u?id hate for those to get posted.
 
grimz said:
haaaaaaaa,u didnt get pics of me knittin did u?id hate for those to get posted.

BHAHAHAHAHAH!!!... Actually, Darlene did show me a pic of you guys Power Knitting a few weeks back... I have to admit Grimz, I was impressed that you could knitt a sweater in 45 mins flat!!.. :o.. I've got to get the pic from darleney!!.. LOL!!
 
Back
Top Bottom