Ease
83 XJ650RK, 77 TS-250
I have barends on my bike (cheapo napolean barends) and I find they aren't too good for visibility.
I have had them in the normal position (up a little and stretched out to the end) and also stretched out almost all the way straight. I have little convex mirrors on there now to help with the blind spots - but they aren't the best and are even a little distracting.
I'm gonna go try puttin it below the bar for a run there now and see how I like it.
How do you all set em up? - and do you find they work good or just look good?
I have had them in the normal position (up a little and stretched out to the end) and also stretched out almost all the way straight. I have little convex mirrors on there now to help with the blind spots - but they aren't the best and are even a little distracting.
I'm gonna go try puttin it below the bar for a run there now and see how I like it.
How do you all set em up? - and do you find they work good or just look good?