Burn Up!!!!!!!

Crash

Crashing is a way of life
:) :) :) Well, In about an hour, I'll be off on a 550 Mile trip to Sturgis Mississippi. Can't wait to get going, but I want to wait for the traffic to clear first. Will be attending the Sturgis South Motorcycle rally and visiting family. Have not been back to Mississippi in about 10 years, so this is going to be like a homecoming for me. Grew up about 10 miles from where the rally is held.

This should be very interesting on a 250cc Motorcycle that is 2 inches lower than stock.


Pics upon my return. Will be back next Tuesday. ;D Later
 
Have a great trip and take lote of pics!!..
Make sure you take your tool pouch with you!!..

Ride safe man!!

N
 
Tool Pouch, Flashlight, Snacks and water are in the bag. I could survive for 3 days stranded if need be.
 
All Right, it's not going to happen. Got about 100 miles in and could not feel my legs or arms. Turned around and came back. Yea I know, I'm a puss ::)
 
Back
Top Bottom