L
lstuckey1
Guest
So I'm driving down the road yesterday and see my neighbor pushing a bike ('72 CB750) down his driveway. I stopped and asked about it and he said that a friend owed him some money and gave him the bike as payment. My neighbor doesn't ride so he's looking to turn it around for the cost of the dept. $450.00 (with a clear title).
The battery was almost dead so I kicked it once and it fired right up. I rode it to my house and grabbed my check book.
It has UGLY paint and the most ridiculous seat I've ever seen...but it's in my garage today.
The battery was almost dead so I kicked it once and it fired right up. I rode it to my house and grabbed my check book.
It has UGLY paint and the most ridiculous seat I've ever seen...but it's in my garage today.