CB350 Tire Tube

chrisf

Over 1,000 Posts
Hi All:

OK, so I have my new tires sitting in the garage for the last month. I'd like to get them on the bike, but should change the tubes. Do I just ring up the local bike shop and tell them I need two new tubes for my bike? Alternatively, is there a place online I should look? I'm basically at a loss here, so any help is appreciated.

--Thanks, Chris
 
Yep - just tell them the size of the tires you need tubes for. And get new rim-strips while you're at it too. They cover the spoke nippes on the inside of the rim to keep the tube from getting holes in it. For some reason that's a problem ;)

Are you mounting the tires yourself? I prefer to have a modern shop do it, as they do high-speed balancing etc. and get the beads to seat properly. Doesn't cost much if you bring them bare wheels to work on. About $20-$30 per wheel.
 
Oh really? Perhaps I'll do that. So there is nothing special with the tube nipple or anything?

--Thanks, Chris
 
spend your money on good tubes,not shite made in taiwan,I' ve had 3 flats on my race lumps in 4 years(think I would have learned the first time,,duh!)michelin and brigestone make excellent tubes,,,,spend the money!!!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom