Looking for cb360 wheel spokes Front disk rear drum. Just Cut mine thinking i would get fresh chrome ones because they were unsalvageable only to decide later that I want them powder coated.
Looking for cb360 wheel spokes Front disk rear drum. Just Cut mine thinking i would get fresh chrome ones because they were unsalvageable only to decide later that I want them powder coated.
I can get you into a whole 360 rear wheel if you are interested. Pretty dirty, needs cleaned, but I don't think there is much, if any, rust under the grime. The tire isn't bad but not new. If interested I can txt some pix to you. I'll give you a good deal plus shipping.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.