CB450 rocker arms

Rich Ard

doin' the backstroke in an estrogen ocean
DTT BOTM WINNER
Working on a customer's bike that needs a top-end rebuild; cams look good but the rockers are shot.

About to pull the trigger on reground rockers from Megacycle - if anyone has a good set please let me know what you'd like to see for them.
 
resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-hey-good-luck-with-that-406d15.jpg
 
Rich Ard said:
They sure are. Can you PM pictures and a price?

they're still in a complete motor with rings that stuck just a few weeks ago when I went to do a compression test. I'll break the motor next week and send you some pics. I'm saving the valves for a bigbore cb360 project and selling the trans to a friend that lost 2nd gear in his cb450 but the rest is available.
 
Already sent for grinding. We still need an exhaust valve if you have a straight one. Thanks man!
 
Back
Top Bottom