Centered Wheel for Fender

Cafe_to_go

Coast to Coast
Guys, I need your help, I swaped forks with a CB360 and now my wheel is not centered. I believe the CB360 had front disk brake and I am using drum brakes. I want to put a front fender, so I would like to somehow align the wheel. Looking at the photo, on the right side there is .75" gap and on the left side there is .25" gap. Can the rod be flipped? Just another note, I will be selling the tires on my bike, I will be going with Avon, current tires are Cheng Seng Hi-max (100/90-18 F, 100-120-18 R), they are not the best, but way better then using 30+ year old tires. They have less then 20 miles on them, send me an e-mail, if interested: ms-collectibles@hotmail.com

IMG00173.jpg
 
Lets see a pic of the axle area - you likely need to have different spacers made up. I'm expecting to do the same when I mount my 1970 Yamaha drum brake wheel in my 1980 forks.
 
Back
Top Bottom