Ceramic coater in GTA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cafeole
  • Start date Start date
C

cafeole

Guest
Hi there...just wondered if anyone knew or can recommend a local ceramic coater for headers? I know of, and have used Fireball up in Erin, but wondered if there was something closer that someone had experience with.

Thanks

Steve
 
cafeole said:
Hi there...just wondered if anyone knew or can recommend a local ceramic coater for headers? I know of, and have used Fireball up in Erin, but wondered if there was something closer that someone had experience with.

Thanks

Steve
no clue but if your coat yourself can pay any pottery house to kiln it for you id assume be cheaper and you have more control.
 
cafeole said:
Hi there...just wondered if anyone knew or can recommend a local ceramic coater for headers? I know of, and have used Fireball up in Erin, but wondered if there was something closer that someone had experience with.

Thanks

Steve

Steve ....Fireball Performance Coatings. 1814 Drew Road, Mississauga.
website: www.fireballcoatings.com
email: info@fireballcoatings.com

He had a display at the April bike show and was hawking his wares. He had said a header for my CB750 would be about 175.00 to coat, and claims the heat reduction is significant.
 
Thanks....Fireball in Mississauga is just a pick up place...work is done in Erin. They have a habit of misplacing things thou.....but it may be my only option I guess.

Steve
 
Looks like they are out of business ???


The quest continues.................
 
Back
Top Bottom