tom050162
Ride Bmx, Race motorbikes.
Quick update, got some scrambler/supermoto bars on her and I'm not sure if im keen on them yet lets wait and see when it gets some new rubber! On that topic i went about replacing the front inner tube and managed to speed up the process of the already worn rubber and gave it a hand to shear the ruber off the sidewall. All in all a new front tyre is needed along with a rear tyre! Although I am trying to get a mx typre trails tyre thats nice and thick but will still fit in between the forks without fouling.
Looks like I need to try a few wheels in there with various size rubber im going to measure the gap in between them in order to get a 'round about guesstimate' of what I can go ahead and order
Got the frame painted and seat trimmed, went about trying to give the tank a 'weathered' look instead im waiting for somegood weather and i'll strip the paint and hit it with some clear! New fork boots too I forgot to add. Just need some dollar to throw at the build although my other cafe is going to need wrapping up soon to pass the MOT :-\ Need to also trim the bolts down underneath the seat and replace the nuts with some wingnuts instead so I can remove it if needs be!
Anyway enough of that, heres the pictures!
Tom.
Looks like I need to try a few wheels in there with various size rubber im going to measure the gap in between them in order to get a 'round about guesstimate' of what I can go ahead and order
Anyway enough of that, heres the pictures!
Tom.