locOleoN
Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Anyone know anyone in the TO/GTA area who can remove a busted bleeder valve from a front brake caliper?.
I have 2 Calipers that need the bottom end of the bleeder valve extracted from the caliper!!!...
I know... I know... I can tap it out with a kit from Canadian Tire..(I've never done it before.. and I'd rather not learn on my calipers), besides Id rather have a pro do it since I will be relying on these calipers to stop my bike!!!.
Thanks
I have 2 Calipers that need the bottom end of the bleeder valve extracted from the caliper!!!...
I know... I know... I can tap it out with a kit from Canadian Tire..(I've never done it before.. and I'd rather not learn on my calipers), besides Id rather have a pro do it since I will be relying on these calipers to stop my bike!!!.
Thanks